Wednesday, May 14, 2008

39 weeks...



...and we finally have something fun to look at in the kids' room!  I really wanted to get the painting finished before Little Two, and today was the day.  I must say, I think it looks pretty good for basically eye-balling everything.  I loved it with just blue and brown, but this whole having a girl thing kind of threw a kink in the initial idea.  The coral color is too bright for me, but given the late date of completion, I don't think I'll get around to changing it for a while.  Que sera, sera.  

Wyatt will be the only one enjoying the patterned wall for a while -- we're planning on having Little Two in the co-sleeper by our bed until some semblance of a sleeping pattern is established.  

Now we'll see how much of the landscaping we can tackle before you-know-who shows up...

~Anna



2 comments:

All Shades of Green said...

Bravo! This looks incredible.

Lisa Henry Smith Photography LLC said...

I love it!! Looks amazing . . . nice work. :)