Tuesday, August 19, 2008

By Popular Demand ... Well, if Ryan Were Popular

It's time to give the people what they want ...

Our first family venture out with the "dualie" Ironman.  This thing looks like a beast, and - so Anna tells me - it is.  I have yet to push the "45 pound carriage" for more than a few blocks.  Clearly, the kids don't know a good thing when they ride in it (see the picture).  But, seriously, Anna swears to me that they really do enjoy it.  Do you like the side-by-side sich-ee-a-tion?  We figured this would cut down on first child, second child stereotypes.
Elise laughed for the first time about a week ago (at me of course).  Here is a great picture of her in full facial stretch.  Love those dimples and the dress!
If only I were this happy in my own shoes all the time.  The picture I didn't post was of me in Wyatt's diaper throwing a tantrum.  "Yai-Yai" (as Wyatt refers to himself these days) just 's growin' like the proverbial weeds that are also running wild all over our yard.  Can't he do dad's chores when he wears dad's shoes? 

No comments: